Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 1984 Nissan 300zx TURBO and have been told to reach people in Z forums specifically as i will have better luck there. I am located in Los Angeles, but i can drive far as this car made it from Rexburg ID to LA. So i am wondering if anyone in this forum is interested in acquiring one of the most forgotten about Z's. Manual with factory turbo and all original down to the air can for the spare. If any on is interested please direct message me as I am unsure how to navigate this website. Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi @Nixster

I think it would be better if you also share an expected price range. That will help you get filtered responses. Isn't it so?
Sorry, just getting used to forums. The highest offer ive gotten so far is 6,250 and ive been told i can get around 7 on sites such as facebook and offerup. But as for now im open to any offers. Thanks

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sorry, just getting used to forums. The highest offer ive gotten so far is 6,250 and ive been told i can get around 7 on sites such as facebook and offerup. But as for now im open to any offers. Thanks
Yes, Facebook sounds like a good idea. If Facebook Market is available in your region, you can publish the same advertisement there, and you may get a good deal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts