Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger (daily), 2020 Toyota Supra
122 Posts
Hoping for a nice heads up display to go with this nice digital dashboard instrument cluster.

·
Registered
139 Posts
theres another video that demos the actual dash. Looks like work in progress not sure how customizable it will be.

Its actually got 4 fading graphic lines that meet in the middle like an 80s computer. Hard to see with my demo.

I think its 5:20. 400Z up close

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Nice simulation @neeyee8 ! I find it strange that so far the Z has 2 boost gauges, one on the center pod also. I would hope one of them can be configured to show either AFR or exhaust temp, these are critical for turbo applications.

·
Premium Member
2013 Camaro SS - 1LE
129 Posts
Nice simulation @neeyee8 ! I find it strange that so far the Z has 2 boost gauges, one on the center pod also. I would hope one of them can be configured to show either AFR or exhaust temp, these are critical for turbo applications.
To add to this, while seeing turbo speed is cool (especially since it's probably constantly moving with throttle input, even more so than boost), I would have much preferred a physical oil pressure gauge.

Also, if the dash is a single piece like on the 370, which I'm assuming it is, it's going to suck for those that endeavor to change out the physical gauges - the whole dash has to come out if memory serves.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts