Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Summer testing is just beginning in AZ heat, hopefully no design issues discovered to delay any deliveries in 2022, hmmm.

·
Super Moderator
160 Posts
Where did you get the information that is was for heat testing?

nissan has a whole facility out there that tests all the extreme conditions. heat testing is one of the main reasons its located where it is.. they got also this thing that simulates downpours to see if the car leaks. got the stress test bumpy surface areas that try to wreck the suspension ect ect. its very common to see the preproduction cars there especially during the high temperature season

years ago I knew a guy that was one of the head testers out there during the GTR years.I met him out in Austin at Circuit of Americas when I helped nissan organize this NISMO driving academy. He was telling me Arizona was to try to subject the cars to conditions that were beyond what the owners could do to their own car in real life as far as overheating ect

·
Registered
16 Posts
nissan has a whole facility out there that tests all the extreme conditions. heat testing is one of the main reasons its located where it is.. they got also this thing that simulates downpours to see if the car leaks. got the stress test bumpy surface areas that try to wreck the suspension ect ect. its very common to see the preproduction cars there especially during the high temperature season

years ago I knew a guy that was one of the head testers out there during the GTR years. its like a playground for cars
Yeah...it’s just some guys ain another forum reckon it’s the wrong time of year for heat testing
I’m in Aus so no clue

1 - 11 of 11 Posts