Nissan Z Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
Does the MT car have the same suite of safety features as the AT? If it doesn't, the bulk around the rear view mirror that he complains about (and I share his displeasure there) may be less - as is the case with the twins.

Edit: to answer my own question, yes it does, but if you are shorter than 6'1" (see Topher POV video) it's not too obstructive of outward visibility.
I guess anyone around that height or taller should try sitting in one before going through with their order. But finding a way to lower the seat could work as well. The seat rails would be a good start.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Quick little review from Maxim.

Years ago, I interviewed automotive designer Camilo Pardo, the chief designer of the 2005 reinvention of the Ford GT—a masterpiece of a modern car with vintage influence. He told me that design is not linear, but a constant cycle of old to new and back again, and that iconic cars are a result of a perfect alignment of design with zeitgeist.

Sometimes the cycles hit at just the right moment. It seems to me that this happened with the 2023 Nissan Z. A car in which the synchronicity of performance, design, and the tastes of the moment we are in have clicked in a way that makes it an instant classic.

For $50,000, I don’t think anything else can touch it. As for who this car is for, I’m sure Nissan would say anyone. I would say that it’s for anyone who wants to have an experience in their car, however long or short the drive.

·
Registered
1,942 Posts
CarBuzz shared their take on the Z
Verdict: Should You Buy The Nissan Z Sport Trim?
If you're not the type to regularly hammer a car down a back road, then the Sport trim is a fast grand tourer with handling chops you can enjoy. We weren't expecting to be able to say that about the Nissan Z, but there you are. For around $40,000, it's a great grand tourer and a fun daily driver. However, if you want an out-of-the-box back road burner or daily driver to hit the track with at weekends, you'll want to go up a trim level at least. Our first driving experience included some track time, and it was only the stiffer suspension that took some criticism. Or you could wait for the Nismo version, which we can safely assume will come with a big suspension upgrade.
The other sweet spot for the Sport trim is for tuners and drifters that want to start out with something that only has delivery miles on the clock. The building blocks for something that'll blow your own socks off are there.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts