Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think this car will be at Z1 but the other part of Z nationals is at Road Atlanta. its a cool track to attend. Ive only been once back when Nissan invited me down way back when they ran the Delta wing with Lucas Ordonez' for the mini Le man

·
Registered
675 Posts
I think this car will be at Z1 but the other part of Z nationals is at Road Atlanta. its a cool track to attend. Ive only been once back when Nissan invited me down way back when they ran the Delta wing with Lucas Ordonez' for the mini Le man
I think it'll be at Z1 as well since they're opening up their building expansion on the same day.

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 9TH
Join us for the grand opening of Z1’s state-of-the-art building expansion, showcase your vehicle, and participate in a variety of activities. Attending the show is free with General Admission! Note: On-site parking is only available with Premium Registration.
  • Building tours
  • Food trucks on-site
  • Meet with parts and performance experts
  • Free Z1 swag bag / t-shirt with on-site Premium Registration purchase
  • Product giveaways, PC car show/awards, and dyno exhibitions

·
Registered
32 Posts
It's not a MKIV Supra. Z32s and the 3000GT are cheap compared to the Toyota. I know the 3000GT is kind of a maintenance basket case. Also being a FWD based platform isn't helping. Don't know enough about the Z32 platform to make a determination.

·
Registered
807 Posts
It's not a MKIV Supra. Z32s and the 3000GT are cheap compared to the Toyota. I know the 3000GT is kind of a maintenance basket case. Also being a FWD based platform isn't helping. Don't know enough about the Z32 platform to make a determination.
I though with old JDM cars going up in value overall and the new Z being here would make Z32's like this appreciate more. Who knows, maybe it will and $25k turns out to be a steal.

·
Registered
675 Posts
I found some video footage of what Z Nationals was like including the Proto Spec Z that was on display.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Seeing a dyno early in that video has me wondering what the Z's real power numbers are.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts