Nissan Z Forum banner

( 2023 Z Nissan )For those who pre-ordered a 2023 Z in Canada in January 2022. Have you received your Z?

495 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  400Z
For those who pre-ordered a 2023 Z Nissan in Canada in January 2022. Have you received your Z?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Didnt u say your unicorn 400z was coming ? Where is it? U 100% told me it was coming last spring then summer then fall then winter? And then u spoke april? Its now mid may closing into june, you still believe what nissan canada is telling you? 馃
Didnt u say your unicorn 400z was coming ? Where is it? U 100% told me it was coming last spring then summer then fall then winter? And then u spoke april? Its now mid may closing into june, you still believe what nissan canada is telling you? 馃
I have my 1982 280zx Turbo in the meantime. I just want to know who received their new Z 2023 among those who ordered it in January 2022
I have my 1982 280zx Turbo in the meantime. I just want to know who received their new Z 2023 among those who ordered it in January 2022
Helo I'm from Qu茅bec and I reserve just like you in january 2022 and still waiting, suppose to be in july..... I'ts frustrated because we gonna loose another summer but I'm lucky I have a 370z 2019 so it's not that bad :)
Reactions: 1
Helo I'm from Qu茅bec and I reserve just like you in january 2022 and still waiting, suppose to be in july..... I'ts frustrated because we gonna loose another summer but I'm lucky I have a 370z 2019 so it's not that bad :)
I live in Australia I paid my deposit early last year, due to frustration I have been trying to find out where I am in the list of orders in Australia they have come back and said I am 25th in line and I will probably get my car in 2024 the reason they said is because they are mainly producing left hand drive cars but obviously not very many of them
I received my email, that my new Z is in production
Same for me :) this morning finaly how many time do you think it will take to have it?
Reactions: 1
I received my email, that my new Z is in production
Same for me :) this morning finaly how many time do you think it will take to have it?
Are these going to be 2023 model year?
30 to 45 days in my opinion
Are these going to be 2023 model year?
1 - 10 of 10 Posts