This video from Bros FOURR Speed on where the Z stands out over the A90 is worth the watch.

The all new 2023 Nissan Z is here! Everyone seems to compare the A90 Toyota Supra to this new generation Nissan Z. After owning the A90 Supra for two years and having the new 2023 Nissan Z Performance on order, lets go over 5 reasons the new Z is better than the A90 Supra! Both cars have a lot to offer, but I have found 5 distinct aspects with the new Z that are much better than what the A90 Supra has to offer. First and second point in the list is the interior! You get an awesome 12in digital display. Easily view engine vitals. Screen is configurable to get a full nav screen. I love the fun colors for the interior as well! The Z also has so much storage space. Very roomy car and extremely practical over the Supra. Much better interior overall! Number 3 is the trunk button. The BMW Z4 has a trunk button and they did not put one on the Supra! It was so annoying! Especially if I pop the trunk from the inside and then close the door and walk to the back and the trunk didn't pop enough and is still locked. Z is easy and has one on the back to make it just so easy to use the trunk. Number 4 is the fact that Nissan gives you nice looking brake calipers on the back. The Supra has Brembo brakes up front and just painted basic looking brakes on the back. Why skimp out on the rear brake caliper when you can have a good looking kit in all 4 corners! Last point on this list is the price. New Nissan Z is very well priced and is a much lower price point to get all the same options as the Supra. So I like how you get so much for a good price. Supra is a bit expensive even tho it is a great car, I think the Supra could be a tad cheaper. Honorable mention is that I bet the Z manual will be much better than the Supra manual. I', still happy Toyota finally has a manual. But the 370Z manual is much more engaging than what BMW manuals feel like.