Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
The interior of the Rogue looks nice for a SUV, but not a sports car. I hope that it has integrated screen because the tacked on screen on the rogue looks horrible. And if the Z does have a tacked on screen, I hope it's optional. I think something that combines some elements of the current car, with elements from the Q60, and then some entirely new elements will be a very welcome improvement. I don't see a lot translating from the Rogue to the Z since they're very different vehicles from a front seat area/dashboard space perspective.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The interior of the Rogue looks nice for a SUV, but not a sports car. I hope that it has integrated screen because the tacked on screen on the rogue looks horrible. And if the Z does have a tacked on screen, I hope it's optional. I think something that combines some elements of the current car, with elements from the Q60, and then some entirely new elements will be a very welcome improvement. I don't see a lot translating from the Rogue to the Z since they're very different vehicles from a front seat area/dashboard space perspective.
Any screen is highly unlikely to be optional, it's needed for the mandatory backup camera display.They may offer different sized screens though.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Any screen is highly unlikely to be optional, it's needed for the mandatory backup camera display.They may offer different sized screens though.
Yeah, screens are pretty much standard these days. The only thing will be if there will be different sizes to choose from.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I hope the screen if there is one is like one in the new GTR models it looks nice and it doesn’t look cheap like the Rogue.
It should also have similar functions like the GT-R's screen where you can look at all kinds of engine and driving info.

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Since the GT-R has that feature, the upcoming Z should have the data logger option, many track-ready rides today have them, like my friend's ZL1.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts