Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All, wondering if anyone has info from dealer ie; tracking , vin etc......
I got the call from my dealership today - they just got their allocation from Nissan and are confirming that people who have pre-orders are still actually wanting them.
They've issued new contracts for signing.

I was told that the Protos will come first (which mine is), and the rest will follow. They are not expecting a test/showroom car until September/October, but said they expect me to be driving my Proto by the end of this month :)

At my dealership 20 people ordered Protos, and they've only been allocated 4... I ordered mine on the first morning they were taking deposits (just for reference).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That’s something positive finally, I was third on the list at my dealership and signed a new contract a month ago. Didn’t order Proto though.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I got the call from my dealership today - they just got their allocation from Nissan and are confirming that people who have pre-orders are still actually wanting them.
They've issued new contracts for signing.

I was told that the Protos will come first (which mine is), and the rest will follow. They are not expecting a test/showroom car until September/October, but said they expect me to be driving my Proto by the end of this month :)

At my dealership 20 people ordered Protos, and they've only been allocated 4... I ordered mine on the first morning they were taking deposits (just for reference).
Hey @Duchess welcome to the forum! Fingers crossed you actually take delivery of your Z at the end of the month. Has your dealer given you a date that your Z is supposed to arrive?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts