Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Nice!!! It’s about time in the wild besides the proto. Doubt if anything is really hidden under the camo since proto has been everywhere, but don’t mind any surprises, just ‘send it’!

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger (daily), 2020 Toyota Supra
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice!!! It’s about time in the wild besides the proto. Doubt if anything is really hidden under the camo since proto has been everywhere, but don’t mind any surprises, just ‘send it’!
We’ve seen the proto plenty and seen the leaked photos of the ones being shipped. Not sure what other surprises may be there, but I’m ready for whatever. Just need a release date.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Reminds me of the spy shots before the 350Z was released back in '02.
Someone on the forum from where these came did an interesting comparison.
The 370z was spotted being tested just 2 weeks before the full unveiling was completed.
given that these pictures are around a week old, the May 23rd date is still possible, if not I think it will only be a month or two away

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger (daily), 2020 Toyota Supra
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not showing much really, except for that lip spoiler, nice and subtle. I wonder if Nissan will offer a taller one a'la BRE heritage. I would rather have that than a Z32 TT deck type spoiler.
I doubt a taller will be offered from factory, but it’ll be nice to see the aftermarket options for heritage throwbacks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts