Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Canadian have you received an email from Nissan Canada confirming that you have received the pre-order. And did you receive the second email confirming the production.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Canadian have you received an email from Nissan Canada confirming that you have received the pre-order. And did you receive the second email confirming the production.
Other then the 1st email no other email from Nissan Canada. I did receive a new purchase contract from the dealer to sign off on the price.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other then the 1st email no other email from Nissan Canada. I did receive a new purchase contract from the dealer to sign off on the price.
Ok thank you. I received the first email on February 22, 2022. I did not receive the second email.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I went to the dealer this June, and they bought my car and took my order. Dealer said they have ordered few themselves for sale it but with all the info I am seeing that sounds like BS... we did sign a paper with price and spec, and my trade in, but they want me to keep the car until they get a Z for me. Any chance they will break the deal as new z not coming in anytime soon?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I went to the dealer this June, and they bought my car and took my order. Dealer said they have ordered few themselves for sale it but with all the info I am seeing that sounds like BS... we did sign a paper with price and spec, and my trade in, but they want me to keep the car until they get a Z for me. Any chance they will break the deal as new z not coming in anytime soon?
Tough to say but without a VIN the odds they will switch up on you is higher. At best they probably just placed you on a waiting list.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Tough to say but without a VIN the odds they will switch up on you is higher. At best they probably just placed you on a waiting list.
Yea I don't mind waiting, but one thing I worry about is my current car. big reason I want to get new car is because used car value was good, but then hope they don't switch me up and lose my timing to sell my car at right time.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered my car on January 28, 2022 by filing out a "C&I Z Reservation Form" and emailing it to my dealer. I have never received an email from Nissan Canada however my dealer has assured me that my order went into Nissan's system.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Yea I don't mind waiting, but one thing I worry about is my current car. big reason I want to get new car is because used car value was good, but then hope they don't switch me up and lose my timing to sell my car at right time.
The way things have been I don't see the used car market cooling off any time soon. What are you trading in for your Z?

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Same for me order in january receive one e-mail and nothing after that wtf
It's so long I hope we will have the car before winter....
Nissan isn't exactly the best with communication overall. I guess with supply & demand in their favor, they probably figured that either way they'll sell enough Zs, any extra effort might not help much.

Are you going to be trading your 370Z in at the dealer or selling it privately?

·
Registered
Nissan 370Z Sport 2019
3 Posts
Nissan isn't exactly the best with communication overall. I guess with supply & demand in their favor, they probably figured that either way they'll sell enough Zs, any extra effort might not help much.

Are you going to be trading your 370Z in at the dealer or selling it privately?
It's a return location I got a extension of 3 month because location end this month

1 - 18 of 18 Posts