Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MISSISSAUGA, Ont. – Nissan today revealed pricing1 for the latest iteration of its "attainable dream car," the 2023 Nissan Z – $46,498 for the Z Sport 6MT and $58,498 for the Z Performance 6MT. Both grades are scheduled to arrive at Nissan dealerships nationwide in Summer 2022.

"The Nissan Z is our company's heart and soul, bringing sports car design, performance and excitement to a broad range of buyers, starting with the introduction of the first generation more than 50 years ago," said Ken Hearn, Director of Marketing, Nissan Canada Inc. "With a starting MSRP of $46,498 CAD, this latest version is ready to create a whole new generation of Nissan Z fans when it comes to market this summer."

The 2023 Nissan Z is offered in Sport and Performance grade levels, along with a special "Proto Spec" edition. This limited Proto Spec edition will feature a limited edition plaque and exclusive interior and exterior features all paying homage to the Z Proto launched in 2020. All grades are equipped with a 400-horsepower 3.0-litre V6 twin-turbo engine and choice of 6-speed manual transmission or a new 9-speed automatic transmission with aluminum paddle shifters.

Destination and Handling CA$1,950.

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Number

·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
117 Posts
If it follows along with the USA and everyone else's price scheme, it should be 56k Performance, I can't see it being over the 10k magic number between the trims. It is expensive, but the Supra here GR 3.0 starts at MRSP $68,460.

What's going to hurt the wallet is the taxes. We pay full 13% tax on top in Ontario, thats another $7200, putting the car in the mid 60s after taxes

Sad too, because we don't even get the 9" touch screen for that price tier

·
Registered
117 Posts
If it follows along with the USA and everyone else's price scheme, it should be 56k Performance, I can't see it being over the 10k magic number between the trims. It is expensive, but the Supra here GR 3.0 starts at MRSP $68,460.

What's going to hurt the wallet is the taxes. We pay full 13% tax on top in Ontario, thats another $7200, putting the car in the mid 60s after taxes

Sad too, because we don't even get the 9" touch screen for that price tier
If that’s the case. I’m going Camaro. Nissan you messed it up for me!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts