Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi folks I am a noob (do people still use that?) i actually placed a deposit with a dealer (Canada) last week without realizing the pre orders were closed. Not sure whether I should just wait or take back my dough

·
Registered
275 Posts
Hi folks I am a noob (do people still use that?) i actually placed a deposit with a dealer (Canada) last week without realizing the pre orders were closed. Not sure whether I should just wait or take back my dough
Welcome to the forum. Do you know what allocations are like at your dealer or dealers near them?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Thanks @ZSpeed. I live in downtown Toronto so
reserved with them but they are not sharing an exact number for the allocations.
This is just informed speculation, but I doubt you'll get a car this year. I've heard about a few dealers with 20+ on a waiting list and they are only likely to get less than 5 cars this year, excluding those delivered to those on the national reservation list.

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is just informed speculation, but I doubt you'll get a car this year. I've heard about a few dealers with 20+ on a waiting list and they are only likely to get less than 5 cars this year, excluding those delivered to those on the national reservation list.
I have heard rumours but it’s all speculation. I have opted to stick with the waitlist. Currently supply chain and crazy auto market aside I do think Nissan will ramp up production of the Z over time if they price it right it’s going to be a big sales win for them. Besides can save up more and upgrade to the performance trim next year lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the US and just received an email asking for a $1000 deposit to get on the list for the Z. So I am assuming that Nissan probably authorized this since previously the dealer would not take any type of deposit.

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Maxima, Coming Soon- 2023 Nissan Z
46 Posts
I am in the US and just received an email asking for a $1000 deposit to get on the list for the Z. So I am assuming that Nissan probably authorized this since previously the dealer would not take any type of deposit.
I just spoke to a dealer in VA that stated they already have 4 deposits and I would be the 5th. I said I wouldn't put a deposit but I have a big down-payment when they are ready to do business.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts