Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
another knock on the Zs choice of tires
Fortunately you can swap out a set of tires to fix that. Also it shouldn't be surprising that an automatic Supra out performed a manual Z in the race. Say what you will about BMW but they know how make a launch control.

Really interested to see how the Supra manual compares.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
might mean the seats and the inner door skins as they are 370 carry overs.

a lot of people knock nissan for their use of a mix of screen and actual knobs/buttons but I like the physical HVAC ect. im not a fan of the everything is a tablet look some cars are going to
Physical buttons all day everyday! Especially on a sports car. I don't want to be tapping through multiple windows to adjust the temperature or fan speed.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
True, could be that. But it does get tiring seeing the same knock on every Nissan / Infiniti vehicle. They said the same about the new QX60, which has an awesome interior. They always compare to BMW and Audi, which their interiors always look plain and bland to me.

Yeah I like having physical buttons and knobs so I too, appreciate them using that design element. Case in point, if you're going for one of the touch controls, and happen to hit a bump at the same time, it jars your finger maybe to a completely different setting and control.
Welcome to the forum @twin_snails! Yeah for what you pay for BMW interiors have been the blandest out of the German trio of them, Audi, and Mercedes. Also, in the context of the Supra it's just weird seeing a Z4 interior inside something with a Toyota badge.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts