Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts

View attachment 7566

2nd Place:
Nissan Z Performance

Highs: Engaging manual transmission, twin-turbo V-6 is willing and able, less cash outlay.
Lows: Tires are easily overwhelmed, outdated interior with disappointing materials, shallow trunk space.
1st Place:
Toyota GR Supra 3.0 Premium

Highs: Superb suspension tuning, pleasant ride quality, potent inline-six.
Lows: Wince-inducing exterior styling, small cargo area, infotainment could be more intuitive.
To channel one of Adam Sandler's bits a while back, what a frickin' unoriginal bastard kind of statement with the standard knock to all Nissan and Infiniti interiors of, "outdated interior with disappointing matierials".

It's the first damn year of production, ED. So it can't be outdated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
True, could be that. But it does get tiring seeing the same knock on every Nissan / Infiniti vehicle. They said the same about the new QX60, which has an awesome interior. They always compare to BMW and Audi, which their interiors always look plain and bland to me.

Yeah I like having physical buttons and knobs so I too, appreciate them using that design element. Case in point, if you're going for one of the touch controls, and happen to hit a bump at the same time, it jars your finger maybe to a completely different setting and control.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts