Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar F-type R-Dynamic MT
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I suppose this is all an academic exercise anyway since there's no way any 2023 Z is being sold under MSRP

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar F-type R-Dynamic MT
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Too bad this is irrelevant. Maybe in the odd places in canada where no one would be driving a 2 door 400hp car.
Agreed. I would assume that even if there was somehow a magically unwanted Z at a random Nissan dealership in Canada, that dealership would sooner transfer it to a different Nissan dealership in order to get the full MSRP.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
And to be honest that’s insane for a Z! I’d rather look for a used C7 around 70-80k if I’m paying that much.
Some folks I know are totally open to the idea of getting a GR86 or BRZ and modifying it. I bet you can drop enough to have a mild street/track build and still not spend as much as you would with buying a new Z.

But that VR30 tho.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think Nissan is about to go the way of the Dodo bird and this car is a last ditch attempt to revive interest. And in a way it started to however the long wait for release, lack of definit information and what is looking to be a nearly $70,000 car I think they will under sell and have to sell Nissan.

I was willing to pay maybe $45k but with the economy and uncertainty it just makes sense to stick with my fuel efficient 2012 Under powered Veloster.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I think Nissan is about to go the way of the Dodo bird and this car is a last ditch attempt to revive interest. And in a way it started to however the long wait for release, lack of definit information and what is looking to be a nearly $70,000 car I think they will under sell and have to sell Nissan.

I was willing to pay maybe $45k but with the economy and uncertainty it just makes sense to stick with my fuel efficient 2012 Under powered Veloster.
It will likely be slow for them till they're able to ramp up on electrification. Right now they have the Ariya EV that seems to be doing well enough. But it sits in a highly competitive segment.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts