Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I’ve been peeking in from the outside and absorbing all info I could for awhile now. Hoping to get into my first Z car this summer. But, since I stumbled onto some possible news I thought I’d make an account and return the favor!
I happened to make a reservation of my own on a Z with a Nissan dealership in St. Augustine, Florida earlier today, exciting stuff! However, during the call he mentioned just the previous night that he was on a call with some other “corporate members” as he referred to them. Said he was twisting their arm to try and get a more solid price or release date out of them and he wasn’t confident enough on price to speak about it, but he did say they’re expecting to be selling the Z in August/September. I hadn’t seen those months specifically named to my knowledge so, figured I’d drop it with a grain of a salt!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey all, I’ve been peeking in from the outside and absorbing all info I could for awhile now. Hoping to get into my first Z car this summer. But, since I stumbled onto some possible news I thought I’d make an account and return the favor!
I happened to make a reservation of my own on a Z with a Nissan dealership in St. Augustine, Florida earlier today, exciting stuff! However, during the call he mentioned just the previous night that he was on a call with some other “corporate members” as he referred to them. Said he was twisting their arm to try and get a more solid price or release date out of them and he wasn’t confident enough on price to speak about it, but he did say they’re expecting to be selling the Z in August/September. I hadn’t seen those months specifically named to my knowledge so, figured I’d drop it with a grain of a salt!
And in that reservation I was asked my preferences as far as exterior and interior colors, manual/auto, and trim level.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @JDGuffey and congratulations on booking your new car. Did the marketing team tell you about the exact rates yet? Or did you ask them who those 'corporate members' were?

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Hey @JDGuffey welcome to the forum! What your dealer is telling you so far is not far off with that the expected rollout timeline with Z is. Hopefully they give you a solid number soon.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome to the forum, @JDGuffey and congratulations on booking your new car. Did the marketing team tell you about the exact rates yet? Or did you ask them who those 'corporate members' were?
Gonna kinda do a general reply to all the welcomes, sadly no specificities were made about his corporate members he had this meeting with. Nor have I heard anything specific about pricing quite yet outside of the $500 booking, but I’m definitely excited!
Someone asked about specs I went for I think, and on that I opted into the performance trim, manual, red interior, but on exterior I did mention I’ll be happy in boulder grey, white, or red. Lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Gonna kinda do a general reply to all the welcomes, sadly no specificities were made about his corporate members he had this meeting with. Nor have I heard anything specific about pricing quite yet outside of the $500 booking, but I’m definitely excited!
Someone asked about specs I went for I think, and on that I opted into the performance trim, manual, red interior, but on exterior I did mention I’ll be happy in boulder grey, white, or red. Lol
Excellent combination. Boulder Grey or Red on exterior with Red interior would look just great! Thanks for sharing the details.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts