Nissan Z Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Your 2003 350Z purchase sounds like me when I purchased my 22 SS 1LE. It was a car someone ordered, but because of the long wait for the car to get built he went another direction. I swooped in and bought it, then canceled my order for virtually the same car that still had no allocation. BTW I was able to get both the 350Z and the 1LE for msrp, although the circumstances were totally different. It's crazy how car buying has changed since 2003. Like you said no one knows how buying the new Z is going to go down. I'm afraid at this stage of my life I wouldn't just take what is available at the dealer either, unless it was very close to what I would have ordered. I'd rather wait.

Most of the other sports cars I've owned I didn't pre order, although I found basically new what I wanted each time. C6 Z51 manual, 370Z manual and 135i auto (didn't like the manual in that car).

·
Registered
43 Posts
It's amazing at how bad a job Nissan has done with rolling out the 2023 Z. I don't think that Nissan could have done it any worse than they have.
Yup agreed. Radio silent in canada for pre orders too. The people doing the roll out needs to be held accountable. This definitely wasn’t planned for a spring release.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts