Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Super Moderator
1,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like the back story to this is a detailer hired by the Puerto Rico dealer this car was at wrecked it in the parking lot in the rain

· Registered
1,583 Posts
Looks like the back story to this is a detailer hired by the Puerto Rico dealer this car was at wrecked it in the parking lot in the rain
Yeah looks like the detailer took it out for a spin and smacked into a Ram. I can't imagine being the owner of this Z and seeing this happen.

According to Facebook user Rubert who posted the video, the damage was down to the dealer’s detailer who decided it was a good idea “to push the car in the lot” in wet weather. The car was apparently already sold, but we imagine the detailer thought he could have a bit of fun and then use his cleaning skills to erase all evidence of his joyride. But that’s not how it worked out. Rubert says the detailer lost control and crashed onto a Ram truck.

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Yeah looks like the detailer took it out for a spin and smacked into a Ram. I can't imagine being the owner of this Z and seeing this happen.

According to Facebook user Rubert who posted the video, the damage was down to the dealer’s detailer who decided it was a good idea “to push the car in the lot” in wet weather. The car was apparently already sold, but we imagine the detailer thought he could have a bit of fun and then use his cleaning skills to erase all evidence of his joyride. But that’s not how it worked out. Rubert says the detailer lost control and crashed onto a Ram truck.
That's precisely what I fear with buying a car, you never know what abuse it might have went through, even when "new"

· Registered
145 Posts
I hope that's not the same car that the owner previously posted pictures of taking delivery on here.

I just looked back at that thread. It appears that the license plate numbers are different.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts