Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unlike the USA (I think) Australia legislates we must display a front registration plate, I did a couple of quick mock-up using NSW Euro-style plates because I wasn't enamoured with the gaping black grille - it certainly does look far better in casual videos compared to the Nissan stock shots which don't do it any favours especially the dead front on, low angle.

·
Registered
803 Posts
Unlike the USA (I think) Australia legislates we must display a front registration plate, I did a couple of quick mock-up using NSW Euro-style plates because I wasn't enamoured with the gaping black grille - it certainly does look far better in casual videos compared to the Nissan stock shots which don't do it any favours especially the dead front on, low angle.
View attachment 2656 View attachment 2657
It varies by state, some require it and others don't. Anyone have any recommendations for license plate brackets? The last thing anyone wants is the dealer drilling holes or anything for the front plate.

·
Registered
107 Posts
My state also requires front plates, I wish it didn't.

Chances are, it will probably be mounted to one side or the other, or with the bottom edge above the radar aperture, in the middle of the grille.

The gray rectangles in the grille are only open on the top two rows, the bottom two rows are blocked in, and covering the hidden bumper beam.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts