Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Jaguar F-type R-Dynamic MT
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't ask me why, but I checked to see if you can get an insurance quote for the Z -- on Sonnet.ca. A few weeks ago, it wasn't possible but the various models now seem to show up on their drop down menu of vehicles.

I went through the quote and assuming a $2k deductible, I got a quote of about $170/month. I have a clean driving record. The quote is only marginally cheaper than what I'm paying for my 2018 F-type 6MT.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
You seem to be paying under the average for the 370z which is always good. It gets even better when converting your numbers to USD, unless of course you already did that here.
How Much Is Car Insurance for a 370Z?
According to The Zebra, it costs, on average, $187 a month to insure a Nissan 370Z. That's $58 more a month than insurance costs for the average vehicle. However, the 370Z isn't the average vehicle. It's a high-performance sports car, which insurance companies consider a greater risk to provide coverage for, as The Zebra notes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
It’s always cool to get a cheaper option, even if this option is slightly cheaper than average. I plan to buy a 370z, too, and I have been looking for various insurance options for some time.
After examining the major companies on the market offers, I decided to go for some smaller local companies like https://www.youi.com.au/nsw-ctp-greenslip because they are usually more willing to make a deal and offer better conditions. And I also hope to pay less than average for this insurance. Once I get the car, I will start negotiating with them about the price. What do I need to know to get the best price?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts