Nissan Z Forum banner

Get your insurance quote on the 2023 Nissan Z

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  400Z 
#1 ·
Don't ask me why, but I checked to see if you can get an insurance quote for the Z -- on Sonnet.ca. A few weeks ago, it wasn't possible but the various models now seem to show up on their drop down menu of vehicles.

I went through the quote and assuming a $2k deductible, I got a quote of about $170/month. I have a clean driving record. The quote is only marginally cheaper than what I'm paying for my 2018 F-type 6MT.

#2 ·
You seem to be paying under the average for the 370z which is always good. It gets even better when converting your numbers to USD, unless of course you already did that here.
How Much Is Car Insurance for a 370Z?
According to The Zebra, it costs, on average, $187 a month to insure a Nissan 370Z. That's $58 more a month than insurance costs for the average vehicle. However, the 370Z isn't the average vehicle. It's a high-performance sports car, which insurance companies consider a greater risk to provide coverage for, as The Zebra notes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.