Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a call from my dealer in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) that they will have the Z for about an hour. If there is anything you haven't seen yet or want pictures of let me know and ill try to take photos or videos for you guys.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I just got a call from my dealer in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) that they will have the Z for about an hour. If there is anything you haven't seen yet or want pictures of let me know and ill try to take photos or videos for you guys.
That's awesome @Zark! Is this going to be first time you're seeing the Z in person? If you can, check and see what (if anything) can be customized in the digital display.

Are you going to drive it or will it just be on display?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's awesome @Zark! Is this going to be first time you're seeing the Z in person? If you can, check and see what (if anything) can be customized in the digital display.

Are you going to drive it or will it just be on display?
This is going to be the first time seeing it up close, I was able to see it through glass at Yorkdale, and I'll definitely take photos and videos of the digital display and see what we can do

·
Registered
100 Posts
Id call a local Nissan dealer and ask if there getting any soon. If not hopefully some should be hitting the dealerships by August - September
i want my car by august as I pre ordered. January. If it don’t get it by then I’m cancelling it and moving to something else. Early august is my limit. Or I’m done

·
Registered
252 Posts
I’ve asked Dan Passe numerous times with no answer, so maybe you can get one for me… When using the recirculation mode with the fan “on”, does the A/C compressor automatically turn on? I and other G37/Z owners have hated this constraint on our cars forever and it’s hoped that Nissan had the good sense to do away with it on the new Z. Sometimes you just want to run the fan with recirc mode so you’re not breathing crap from the outside but don’t need the A/C. It’s not a deal-breaker for me but it’s be another reason to trade in my G37 for a Z. Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts