Hood Grey Automotive design Rectangle Material property

Glasses Sunglasses Automotive lighting Eyewear Everyday carry

World Urban design Art Rectangle Font

Shoe Product Automotive design Font Gadget

Automotive lighting Hood Automotive design Line Automotive exterior

Rectangle Handwriting Font Parallel Pattern

Hood Automotive lighting Azure Motor vehicle Automotive design

Font Material property Poster Publication Tints and shades

Got the book from Nissan Global HQ today but couldn’t put in my order there. All the dealers are closed on Tuesday, and my day off is only Tuesday…. Another thing is that Japan has Golden Week coming up and the dealers won’t be up and running until the 9th….

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
View attachment 6542
View attachment 6545
View attachment 6547
View attachment 6549
View attachment 6546
View attachment 6548
View attachment 6544
View attachment 6543
Got the book from Nissan Global HQ today but couldn’t put in my order there. All the dealers are closed on Tuesday, and my day off is only Tuesday…. Another thing is that Japan has Golden Week coming up and the dealers won’t be up and running until the 9th….
That's really cool @Yuta! It looks like its good quality, much better than any brochure we'd get here. Did you have to pay for it or was it free?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's really cool @Yuta! It looks like its good quality, much better than any brochure we'd get here. Did you have to pay for it or was it free?
I kindly asked for the new brochure expecting a no we don’t have any answer but the clerk asked me if I would like a envelope or bag to go along with the brochure.
Total cost: free!! Just had to ask for it and decide either a bag or envelope!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I kindly asked for the new brochure expecting a no we don’t have any answer but the clerk asked me if I would like a envelope or bag to go along with the brochure.
Total cost: free!! Just had to ask for it and decide either a bag or envelope!!
It's nice that Nissan still offers something like that when most companies go digital with this kind of stuff or just have a couple sheets of paper.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts