Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
New Trailer

Huge day for Sony and Playstation yesterday. This was definitely one of the highlights for me. The other being the new God of War game.

This shot with the old Jeeps racing was hilarious to me. I need to try that in game.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

·
Super Moderator
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah some exciting PS5 games on the horizon for sure. some latter than sooner though

As for GT ive got a few months but im debating on what wheel to go with. I dont want to get into the super elite expensive range either. saw there was a new thrustmaster sub $400 but im waiting to see if there is a GT branded one announced to arrive along with the game

·
Super Moderator
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ive had a bunch of wheels over the years from the old school logitech driving force pros to a fanatec wheel for forza and most recently the Thrustmaster TR500 so now im weighing my options for a PS5 wheel

Ive had the GTR GTS Simulator sled for a while now. it was relatively inexpensive and has worked will every wheel that clamps down

·
Registered
613 Posts
yeah some exciting PS5 games on the horizon for sure. some latter than sooner though

As for GT ive got a few months but im debating on what wheel to go with. I dont want to get into the super elite expensive range either. saw there was a new thrustmaster sub $400 but im waiting to see if there is a GT branded one announced to arrive along with the game
Is this the GT branded one you're talking about?

·
Super Moderator
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this the GT branded one you're talking about?

oh yea that one is crazy but that wheel is over $800 :oops:

im looking at something more like this or to see if logitech has something.

this one is brand new and $399.

also need to get a new gaming TV for my race room. I had an older LG for years and when that one went out I went and got a mid range Vizio from Sam's club for cheap just for that room. but it wont cut it for 60FPS 4K. the main TV in my house is a 2019 model 75" Samsung I got a few months ago and its amazing for games. I just played RE8 and rachet & clank on it. im thinking about going with something like that maybe in 55" by next march since the simulator sits you so close.

·
Registered
613 Posts
oh yea that one is crazy but that wheel is over $800 :oops:

im looking at something more like this or to see if logitech has something.

this one is brand new and $399.

also need to get a new gaming TV for my race room. I had an older LG for years and when that one went out I went and got a mid range Vizio from Sam's club for cheap just for that room. but it wont cut it for 60FPS 4K. the main TV in my house is a 2019 model 75" Samsung I got a few months ago and its amazing for games. I just played RE8 and rachet & clank on it. im thinking about going with something like that maybe in 55" by next march since the simulator sits you so close.
Yeah that price tag is staggering lol. As far as TVs for I've heard good things about the Samsung Q70A as a really good one for gamers.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Playstation shared some details about the Gran Turismo 7 Launch Edition and 25th Anniversary Edition games if you pre-order them.

Following the release of the Gran Turismo 7 trailer from the PlayStation Showcase last week, we are excited to finally share details of the Gran Turismo 7 25th Anniversary Edition and the bonus items you get with Launch Edition*!

Bonus Items and 25th Anniversary Edition
Buy the Launch Edition at any participating retailers including PS Store and PS Direct and get the following bonus in-game items*:
  • Toyota Castrol TOM’S Supra
  • Mazda RX-VISION GT3 Concept (Stealth)
  • Porsche 917K Living Legend
  • 100,000 in-game Credit (CR)
Tire Product Automotive design Automotive tire Wheel

25th Anniversary Edition PS5, PS4 (Retail)
This includes a limited-edition SteelBook case (with physical versions only), and is available for pre-order now at retail.
  • Includes PS5 Game Disc and Voucher for PS4 Game**
  • In-Game Credits – 1,100,000 CR
  • Toyota GR Yaris with country specific Livery
  • 30 Manufacturer / Partner Avatars
  • The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
Again, this is a limited-edition physical release so be sure to pre-order your 25th Anniversary Edition while supplies last.

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive lighting Font

25th Anniversary Digital Deluxe Edition PS5, PS4 (PS Store)
For those looking to get a jump start with their car collection, those that purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition through the PS Store before March 4, 2022 would get the Pre-Order items, including:
  • Dual PS4 + PS5 Entitlement
  • In-Game Credits – 1,600,000 CR
  • Toyota GR Yaris with country specific Livery
  • 30 Manufacturer / Partner Avatars
  • The Music of Gran Turismo Official Soundtrack
Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

The Pre-Order offer ends when the game launches on March 4, 2022, so make sure you don’t wait.

Lastly, for those looking to upgrade their PS4 Standard Edition of Gran Turismo 7 to the Gran Turismo 7 PS5 Digital Standard Edition, there will be a $10 digital upgrade option at the time of release*.

We could not be more excited to deliver Gran Turismo 7 to everyone on March 4, 2022.

Stay tuned as we have lots of more exciting news and information to share with in the coming months.

·
Super Moderator
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
definitely getting the 25th anniversary bundle

for GT5 and GT6 I got the collector ones that came with the 1:43 scale model GTRs

1 - 10 of 10 Posts