Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always loved the Z's, and after months of thought and discussion, it came down to this or the GR86.

The Z wins.

I've got my name on 3 different lists here in SD, and I'm 4th in line on one of them, so I'm hopeful I'll get one asap 馃挋

Trying to get a Seiran Blue MT Performance.

It'll be my first new car, my first sports car, and my first manual car!

It's an honor to be here.

Registered
Welcome to the forum @Olly_Voxx

What made you pick the Z over the GR86?

Also, did you add your info to the sheet here?

Registered
Always loved the Z's, and after months of thought and discussion, it came down to this or the GR86.

The Z wins.

I've got my name on 3 different lists here in SD, and I'm 4th in line on one of them, so I'm hopeful I'll get one asap 馃挋

Trying to get a Seiran Blue MT Performance.

It'll be my first new car, my first sports car, and my first manual car!

It's an honor to be here.
Hey @Olly_Voxx welcome to the forum! Are you going to keep your Z stock or are you thinking of modifying it?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome to the forum @Olly_Voxx

What made you pick the Z over the GR86?

Also, did you add your info to the sheet here?
Primarily more performance bang for the buck, and in all honesty the styling appeals to me more overall, especially the rear end. That hatchback and taillights are friggin' ART.

Plus the sound system looks to be much, MUCH better in the performance spec Z than even the premium GR86. Did y'all see the subwoofer in the spare tire spot?!? 馃槱馃挄

.... Also with the market the way it is, I can almost assuredly get a Z before I can snag a GR86 in the particular spec I want.

Also yes I added myself shortly after joining!

And @Rusty, I'm def gonna modify down the line. New wheels, slightly louder exhaust, air suspension, partial wrap, interior accent lighting, flex fuel & tune are all in my future lmao.

But I think it'll stay mostly stock for the first year or 2.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts