Nissan Z Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
March 100% sounds too good to be true and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't want it then. Then you need to drive it home in the shit salty roads, then find somewhere to clean it back off, put it in the garage and stare at it for a month and a half.

I'm hoping for May, but realistically expecting June.
I don't mind March, it's gonna be my daily driver for the next few years anyway. Only on the worst of snow days am I going to ask my dad if I could take his CR-V instead lmao

·
Registered
71 Posts
I don't mind March, it's gonna be my daily driver for the next few years anyway. Only on the worst of snow days am I going to ask my dad if I could take his CR-V instead lmao
I have a little Mazda 3 that's my winter warrior/ daily driver. The Z will likely be a sunny day car for the first little bit or forever..

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a little Mazda 3 that's my winter warrior/ daily driver. The Z will likely be a sunny day car for the first little bit or forever..
Nice! Being a young male driver, I can only imagine the pain and suffering my insurance company will inflict on me if I dare to get a second beater. Just doesn't make sense financially.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Nice! Being a young male driver, I can only imagine the pain and suffering my insurance company will inflict on me if I dare to get a second beater. Just doesn't make sense financially.
I'd take a look. I don't think you pay much more for a second car. And if you use one as an actual winter beater you can move your insurance around depending on the time of year.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'd take a look. I don't think you pay much more for a second car. And if you use one as an actual winter beater you can move your insurance around depending on the time of year.
Exactly, I had a Focus RS and an echo as a winter beater, I just had fire and theft on the rs in the winter and it was like $12/month. If you do put two on the road at the same time, just put the Z as pleasure use and have the mileage as being low. That should result in the cheapest for that car.

·
Registered
78 Datsun 280z, 76 280z, 88 300zx Shiro
56 Posts
March is probably a bit early for me, only if the roads and weather are decent.Which its still pretty shitty April, is hit or miss, May is a so-so month as far as weather is concerned. End May/Early June would be ideal for this driving season. I told my dealer, if it comes in early and the weather and roads are still crap, they can keep it in the show room until May anyways lol

61 - 80 of 113 Posts