Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, everyone. I'm a little new to the Nissan scene. I've owned a host of cars over the years, most notably a '93 3000GT VR-4 and currently an '04 Z06. Not really a "brand-loyal" car guy. I mainly like cars that are fun to drive, so badging never really got in my way in the past. I'm loving the looks (well, most of them, haha) of the new Z and the TT V6 is definitely appealing in stock form, but can't wait to see what the aftermarket comes up with!
I'm primarily here to learn as much as I can from all of you, and provide any helpful content, where I can.
Cheers to all and happy hunting!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @WLBZNYA, are you set on getting the Z or considering other cars as well??
I'm curious to see how pricing will break down for higher specs/options, but I've wanted one of these since I first saw concepts. Now that it's getting closer to becoming a reality; I'm leaning more and more toward it, but can't say it's the only option on the table, atm.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I'm curious to see how pricing will break down for higher specs/options, but I've wanted one of these since I first saw concepts. Now that it's getting closer to becoming a reality; I'm leaning more and more toward it, but can't say it's the only option on the table, atm.
I take it you will be after the Z Performance? If so $45k seems likely. How were you thinking to spec it?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I take it you will be after the Z Performance? If so $45k seems likely. How were you thinking to spec it?
Most likely, and I'd wager that's the ballpark. Curious to see how supply chain shortages and other things may still affect the market around that time.
And I'm not 100% sure on spec, other than I want a white or red 6M, haha

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Most likely, and I'd wager that's the ballpark. Curious to see how supply chain shortages and other things may still affect the market around that time.
And I'm not 100% sure on spec, other than I want a white or red 6M, haha
Good call.
It looks like that is what most of the community is going after according to the stats posted here: The 2023 Nissan Z Reservation Tracking List

Colorfulness Font Circle Slope Parallel

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.