Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Here's the link I saw it on, on Z1 Motorsports Instagram page.

http://instagr.am/p/CMurZ08JazH/

The grey looks really good in my opinion. Also this one has an automatic transmission and no two tone roof.

Update: Here is another look that Z1 posted. This appears to be different than the one in the first post. It has the two tone roof and a nice little lip spoiler.

http://instagr.am/p/CMu8oT6LBg0/

·
Premium Member
562 Posts
Nice! I've always thought the rear needed at least a lip spoiler, it really compliments the lines, regardless how functional. But of course hoping for a larger more effective, i.e. downforce, variant, ala BRE. Please not a wing though, will disrupt the lines. That's a great metallic gray though!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Nice! I've always thought the rear needed at least a lip spoiler, it really compliments the lines, regardless how functional. But of course hoping for a larger more effective, i.e. downforce, variant, ala BRE. Please not a wing though, will disrupt the lines. That's a great metallic gray though!

I have envisioned a modern lip spoiler or "wangan" style rear lip for the car. When we receive our car we will be working with PSM Dynamic on a carbon front lip and rear spoiler for the stage one. The second part will be a version of the Arnold Design rendering.

·
Super Moderator
1,195 Posts
Yes you can see the amber in the headlights so its a US spec car.

I like the auto shifter. a lot like the one in our 2021 rogue instead of the old "stalk" look so thats a good thing.

glad to see the color stitching is gone from the interior seats. I knew it wouldnt be the in your face yellow but i wasnt a fan of the orange in the 350z either. Also it looks like perforated alcantara inserts?

2 different Zs maybe the one with the spoiler is a track model or something? wish there was a side view to see the brakes/ wheels on the gunmetal one to see if there are any more differences than the lip. maybe its just a package not a different trim

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.