Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with the black base trim. It is called Midnight Black. These forms are the documents needed by the bank for the loan, so they are official numbers and is one step before the actual order. I was already pre approved for the loan and the bank needed to confirm certain things like place of purchase and final price.

I got the docs from the dealer on Saturday and sent in the paperwork Monday morning so should get the green light soon.

If my order went through on Saturday when I got the estimate the delivery date was early November, the dealer did stress that delays were on the rise and couldn’t guarantee the November date and if it were to be delayed we would be looking at a February delivery date. But again nothing confirmed could be earlier delivery date as well.

I will keep updating until my car is delivered!!

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Congratulations ! I'm not really familiar with JDM market, is that true a new car must be equipped with an ETC device, which is a mandated option a buyer have to take?
That's what I heard, even rental cars in Japan all come with one.

BTW, welcome to the forum! Did your dealer say when you should expect to take delivery?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts