Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
From when my wife and I were there, no one was able to sit inside. We first saw it just before noon, and there was a good crowd around the ropes, taking pics and getting their coffee mugs. We made a few more laps around the venue to see the other cars then came back by the Z and saw that Mr. GT-R was there. At that point, we got a few more pics and some folks were invited inside the ropes to talk/get close ups, but I never saw anyone inside the Z or heard it start up, etc.

From my perspective, I think the blue interior was much more subtle from outside looking in than I expected it to be from the videos and pics that I had seen already. I personally don't think I could live with that decision if I end up keeping the car for ~10+ years, but to each their own. Back when I was buying my IS 350, Pearl White exterior with Rioja Red interior was the most coveted combination, and is what I went with, but it'll be interesting to see what it is for the Z.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.