Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New member from Northern Arizona. I just put in my name at my local dealership , first on the list got the general managers approval for MSRP I have known him for years. Now we will see how it all goes he told me he would give me a call when I could come in and order the car specifically how I wanted it. I’ve come to this forum to learn and be educated by the people in the know.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you know what allocations are like at your dealer? What Z spec are you planning to get?
I’m not sure where the pricing is going to be at this point my guess is the least expensive I can get. It all depends on where the actual starting price is.
as far as allocations I’m not sure where the dealers are on that point issue all I know is that I will get the first one.
These last two years have been tough on everyone and there is a lot going on in the world so I have learned to just roll with the tide .

·
Registered
357 Posts
I’m not sure where the pricing is going to be at this point my guess is the least expensive I can get. It all depends on where the actual starting price is.
as far as allocations I’m not sure where the dealers are on that point issue all I know is that I will get the first one.
These last two years have been tough on everyone and there is a lot going on in the world so I have learned to just roll with the tide .
If Consumer Reports is right, the Z could start as low as $38,000. I think that will get you a Sport without anything special.
What exterior are you hoping to get?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If Consumer Reports is right, the Z could start as low as $38,000. I think that will get you a Sport without anything special.
What exterior are you hoping to get?
I’m not sure yet. It looks like they have a lot of great colors. So far I’m team blue 🤷‍♂️. It would help a lot if I get to see some in person before I order but time will tell. I think I’m going to get the lowest price I can get. This car is going to be something I’d like to pass down to my son. It will not see the street much.

·
Registered
357 Posts
I’m not sure yet. It looks like they have a lot of great colors. So far I’m team blue 🤷‍♂️. It would help a lot if I get to see some in person before I order but time will tell. I think I’m going to get the lowest price I can get. This car is going to be something I’d like to pass down to my son. It will not see the street much.
Seiran Blue is a great pick! Are you going to get any sort of paint protection done soon after taking delivery?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
More than likely I will . It’s about 500 bucks too the front,hood,& Finders . I had it done on our 2021 RDX , ppf & ceramic . But that was 1100 hundred if I remember right.
Nice, that should take care of most rock chips, etc.
Any kind of PPF is worth it for sure. I've been thinking the same thing with my Z. 3M's Scotchgard is supposed to be really good.

I might push for both PPF and ceramic for the best possible protection since having both come with a lot of benefits:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.