Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The new Nissan Z Car is said to be the truest one yet, close to the original and the 99' 240Z concept.

"From what we can see, this might be the truest Z car to the original (and closest modern Z in conception to the 240Z Concept) since, well, the original. And that's without being retro per se, but rather capturing timeless and classically beautiful shapes and translating them onto a modern form. But more importantly, we wouldn't be here at all, discussing a new Z coming at the end of nearly two decades of modern Z cars, without Hirshberg's 240Z Concept."

1999_Nissan_240Z_Concept-3.jpeg

·
Premium Member
147 Posts
Well said. No doubt it seems this way. So ready to get one and be back in the Z community. The Z always seemed to have great people in the community.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I remember cutting the picture of this Z concept out of the local newspaper when I was in high school. And I told myself then, I’d own one. The 350/370Z missed the mark for me. To say I’m excited for this new Z is an understatement. It checks all the boxes for me.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I remember cutting the picture of this Z concept out of the local newspaper when I was in high school. And I told myself then, I’d own one. The 350/370Z missed the mark for me. To say I’m excited for this new Z is an understatement. It checks all the boxes for me.
Have you owned other Z's or is this one going to be your first?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts