Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Sponsored Editorial Content
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Last week, Nissan previewed the new Z, showing the world a short glimpse of the new Z's silhouette. Today, we have filled in the shape and illustrated how the new Z will likely look with what should be the most accurate rendering yet.

nissan 400z rendering gold

What do you think?

·
Registered
177 Posts
I really like this rendering and that it stays true to the teaser photos. You guys nailed the overall profile of the car. the only thing I'd change is the front grille, it's a bit too much for the car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Something about that grille isn't working for me but the rest of the design elements look good. Those 240Z turn signals especially look great.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Something about that grille isn't working for me but the rest of the design elements look good. Those 240Z turn signals especially look great.
The grille has a bit of an Aston Martin feel to it, to me anyway.

Welcome to the forum BTW!

·
Premium Member
148 Posts
I think the jury is still out on whether the grille will look like the rendering or if it will be more of a one-piece big grille like so many cars have these days. The grille and tail lights are two aspects that remain to be seen.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Too bulky. The real car seems to have much thinner proportions than this. It would be nice to see the screenshot'd version used to give a more accurate representation.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm really loving this one.
It reminds me of that color that came on the Infiniti G35. What was that color called?

nissan 400z light blue

1 - 20 of 23 Posts