Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
@DAN_PASSE a ‘Closed test drive’? I’d be very interested in that. Big brother to my tracked 240Z!

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
Interesting comments, note this one at 1:34 New Z to have revised grille for stiffened bumper.

Good post! Revised grille for strengthening sounds good but I’d rather keep it hidden, have the huge opening as is, it’s a signature design.

·
Super Moderator
415 Posts
This is just the telephone game. The video is just news from this forum.

The closed drive event was literally just our comments about the follow the Z your or something like the performance academy suggestion

·
Registered
66 Posts
Am i watching the wrong video? It looks like a minute long PowerPoint presentation.
Nothing has changed with the grille. It's the same one since the Z proto was introduced 9 months ago. It amazes me how there are so many assumptions about the grille. It's the same yellow car with the same grille. The couple of test mules that were seen before they put the camo tape all over it also has the same grille but with a piece of camo tape across it.

·
Premium Member
514 Posts
This is just the telephone game. The video is just news from this forum.

The closed drive event was literally just our comments about the follow the Z your or something like the performance academy suggestion
The NYC reveal might not be that grand then, I can wait until the Nov L.A. Auto Show and/or SEMA...

·
Super Moderator
415 Posts
The NYC reveal might not be that grand then, I can wait until the Nov L.A. Auto Show and/or SEMA...

it is the grand one. all specs and everything will be revealed. then it will be on display at the NY show the following week

·
Registered
147 Posts
@DAN_PASSE a ‘Closed test drive’? I’d be very interested in that. Big brother to my tracked 240Z!
If it does happen im sure the feedback will be important to Nissan. No guarantees with these things. Then hopefully it will be taken on board. Who better to provide feedback that actual Z owners and potential customers.

·
Registered
48 Posts
If it does happen im sure the feedback will be important to Nissan. No guarantees with these things. Then hopefully it will be taken on board. Who better to provide feedback that actual Z owners and potential customers.
Sorry I'm just seeing this thread (and video). Agreed with feedback statement.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts