Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone heard any news about there being a 400Z convertible. All the renderings I've seen are of the 400Z as a hard top. Since the 370Z and Q60 already have convertible versions it would make sense for the 400Z to be the same way. Would anyone consider a 400Z convertible over a hard top? Depending on the styling I'd think about it.

Nissan 370Z Convertible
Infiniti Q60 convertible

·
Registered
129 Posts
That also works for me too. If it wasn't for the pandemic I'd say "why not both?" but it'll likely be one or the other.
Would love a t-top option. Never liked how a convertible looks with the top up. Anyway, because Nissan is looking to reduce/share platforms, I’d bet there will be no convertible because that requires structural changes that no other FM plateform has anymore.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would love a t-top option. Never liked how a convertible looks with the top up. Anyway, because Nissan is looking to reduce/share platforms, I’d bet there will be no convertible because that requires structural changes that no other FM plateform has anymore.
That is a valid point. They've really been through the wringer over the past little while and I can see them ignoring the convertible.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts