Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan has announced that they will extend their production stoppage in the U.S. to the end of April ho help deal with the Coronavirus.

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan manufacturing facilities in the U.S. will remain closed through late April as a measure to help protect employees and reduce the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus. Some business-essential work that must be done on site will continue with enhanced safety measures. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will make adjustments as needed.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
7 Posts
I worry about Nissan in this situation. They were already in the red way before this happened. They will need to restructure and slim down the company to avoid bankruptcy I'm afraid. I assume too much development was already invested into the new Z so they won't scrape or dilute the specs. Hope it turns around for them.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I worry about Nissan in this situation. They were already in the red way before this happened. They will need to restructure and slim down the company to avoid bankruptcy I'm afraid. I assume too much development was already invested into the new Z so they won't scrape or dilute the specs. Hope it turns around for them.
I've been feeling the same way. This isn't good for any company but it definitely hurts Nissan more than other companies. The 400Z can be the spark that gets people interested in them once again and help get them out of the red.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts