Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
93' GMC Sierra
2 Posts
I LOVE everything about it!
The whole front end just bothers me on the regular version and this solves it for me.
The production version just looks too soft to me and it just screams to have a more aggressive look.
I'm also all about the badging on this one too.
I hope this stuff will be available as options, or just even in the aftermarket.

·
Super Moderator
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
walk around of the customized Z as well as the others on display

·
Super Moderator
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
here is the the stacked/split exhaust tip inspiration
Automotive parking light Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire

Tire Car Vehicle Wheel Vehicle registration plate

·
Super Moderator
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
shower thought. probably wont happen but it almost writes itself that Nissan should offer this as a special edition one day with wait for it.......... 432HP
funfact i just learned 10 minutes ago this car got its name from the 4 valve 3 carburetor 2 camshaft set up on the engine

@DAN_PASSE im already thinking how to spend my royalty check from the marketing department :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Everything
It’s IMPERATIVE Nissan uses this front end on EVERY Z THEY MAKE, not just the Nismo or a special like the 432R. Why? Because the existing front end had looks that made me think, “At least it’s not as ugly as a MKV Supra”, whereas this front end makes the Z GORGEOUS without any qualifications. Orange HAS to be offered in the not too distant future as should the lip spoiler. If the Z goes on sale with the regular gaping maw front end, I’ll turn my back on the car just on principle.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Everything

It’s IMPERATIVE Nissan uses this front end on EVERY Z THEY MAKE, not just the Nismo or a special like the 432R. Why? Because the existing front end had looks that made me think, “At least it’s not as ugly as a MKV Supra”, whereas this front end makes the Z GORGEOUS without any qualifications. Orange HAS to be offered in the not too distant future as should the lip spoiler. If the Z goes on sale with the regular gaping maw front end, I’ll turn my back on the car just on principle.
Be ready to turn your back, I guess, because we know to a certainty that the factory Z will not have this bisected grille, regardless of one's perspective on it. I think it's hideous, so this pleases me, but clearly you're in the other camp.

Orange would be a really nice addition, and this is a terrific shade, but I suspect they'd use one of the existing hues if and when they do offer it on the Z.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts