Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan released their Q1 sales numbers for the US today and they're up 10.8% from last year.

Interestingly enough they sold 28 new 370Zs.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Wow Murano (-26.5%), Pathfinder (-50.8%), Altima (-32.4%), and Maxima (-21.2%) sales really took a hit from last year. I wonder if Nissan trims some of these from the lineup if they continue to drop like this.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Wow Murano (-26.5%), Pathfinder (-50.8%), Altima (-32.4%), and Maxima (-21.2%) sales really took a hit from last year. I wonder if Nissan trims some of these from the lineup if they continue to drop like this.
Nissan can turn things around if they replicate their success with the Rogue (especially the new one) to other key segments. The Pathfinder is next and getting big upgrades for 2022. So as sales stats for it pour in, we could see some interesting numbers.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Nissan can turn things around if they replicate their success with the Rogue (especially the new one) to other key segments. The Pathfinder is next and getting big upgrades for 2022. So as sales stats for it pour in, we could see some interesting numbers.
I think of the bunch the Pathfinder is the most likely to find success again. I don't know about the Murano, Altima, and Maxima.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts