Width1,850 mm
Height1,310 mm
Wheel and tire sizeFront: 255/40R19
Rear: 285/35R19

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Check out on these threads with information on the Z Proto that Nissan published shortly after the unveil:

·
Premium Member
143 Posts
Anyone else think another color might have been better for the debut? I feel like a bright red would have been more flattering.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
Anyone else think another color might have been better for the debut? I feel like a bright red would have been more flattering.
Yep, too bright yellow hides lots of the minor details on the body. Slightly darker hues would be better, even dark silver or graphite.

I like the proportions, looks tightly wrapped around the 19" wheels.

·
Premium Member
123 Posts
IMO the front grille could be more exciting, maybe looks better on a darker color, should be more swept back Rear tail treatment is a little too narrow. Wonder if Nissan offers any aero upgrades, rear spoiler, front ducting. Diffuser looks somewhat functional. I do like the tight proportions overall. Awesome interior (y)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I LOVE it. I can't say when for sure, but I wiill definitely buy one.

They were so mean, though. They didn't even give us the official name, estimated launch dates,, or the hp/tq numbers.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Man, the more I look at it, the more I love it. I love the hood shapes and curves. And the way the rockers curve down to the rear wheel really triggers me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe, the yellow was a bold choice. Would have been cool if they threw back and used Le Mans Sunset Orange.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I love it! Clean and crisp, modern and retro. This is how you do a modern take on classic, beloved models from the past. Love the updated interior which is just a 370Z interior brought into the current day. Love the rectangular grill, LOL. It's a miracle that they are going to make this car. They did an incredible job considering their budget limitations ($240 million for this refresh, compared to over a billion for a whole new chassis). Wonderful!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome looking car. Can't wait for more details to come out about the various models and packages as well as the color options. I hope there is a nice blue. I love my Daytona blue 350Z.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts