Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good to see his brother sharing Paul's passion. I know they are brothers, but dear lord, do they look so much alike

·
Registered
377 Posts
Good to see his brother sharing Paul's passion. I know they are brothers, but dear lord, do they look so much alike
Welcome @youra6 they sure do. If it wasn't for that I doubt Paul would've been in Fast 7.
Did the Fast and Furious series (the first ones) also push you to get into cars like the Z like it did for many of us here?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome @youra6 they sure do. If it wasn't for that I doubt Paul would've been in Fast 7.
Did the Fast and Furious series (the first ones) also push you to get into cars like the Z like it did for many of us here?
In a way yes. I was in the 8th grade when the first one came out. Brian's DSM was my dream car after the watching that movie. Of course I was too young to drive at the time.

It wasnt untiI started playing NFS Underground (which was heavily influenced by F&F series) that got me really into the import scene. Building out my car in a video game felt way more immersive to me.

And naturally I beat the final boss with a Eclipse GSX. :D

21 - 26 of 26 Posts