Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Good to see his brother sharing Paul's passion. I know they are brothers, but dear lord, do they look so much alike

·
Registered
703 Posts
Good to see his brother sharing Paul's passion. I know they are brothers, but dear lord, do they look so much alike
Welcome @youra6 they sure do. If it wasn't for that I doubt Paul would've been in Fast 7.
Did the Fast and Furious series (the first ones) also push you to get into cars like the Z like it did for many of us here?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Welcome @youra6 they sure do. If it wasn't for that I doubt Paul would've been in Fast 7.
Did the Fast and Furious series (the first ones) also push you to get into cars like the Z like it did for many of us here?
In a way yes. I was in the 8th grade when the first one came out. Brian's DSM was my dream car after the watching that movie. Of course I was too young to drive at the time.

It wasnt untiI started playing NFS Underground (which was heavily influenced by F&F series) that got me really into the import scene. Building out my car in a video game felt way more immersive to me.

And naturally I beat the final boss with a Eclipse GSX. :D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Larry posted a new video that shows some behind the scenes stuff with the Z shoot he did in times square when the Z debuted. The section starts at 11:53.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I like that the leather looking parts on the bolsters are more on the upper part, but I hope the rest of it we actually sit on does well at holding us in.
Would the seats be from the 370Z as well? Or do you think Nissan has made changes to them?

21 - 30 of 30 Posts