Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Personally tired of seeing the damn Proto.
It's yellow.
All Nissan does is effuse about the emotion behind the project.
Never get any real info.

Someone needs to go dig up the juicy news on the 3 production mules that are stateside being tested.

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger (daily), 2020 Toyota Supra
73 Posts
It's yellow.
Never get any real info.

Someone needs to go dig up the juicy news on the 3 production mules that are stateside being tested.
I agree and can’t stand the yellow. More info on the test mules (or whatever they’re being used for) that we know about would be amazing.

·
Registered
39 Posts
It's yellow.
Never get any real info.

Not likely- anyone involved in testing the Z35 pre-production cars have signed a binding non-disclosure agreement. That puts severe legal and monetary penalties onto Nissan personnel. Personally, I'd love to see the Z proto in person- cars like that cost millions to produce and a majority of its features will make it to production anyway.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Not likely- anyone involved in testing the Z35 pre-production cars have signed a binding non-disclosure agreement. That puts severe legal and monetary penalties onto Nissan personnel. Personally, I'd love to see the Z proto in person- cars like that cost millions to produce and a majority of its, , features will make it to production anyway.
Yeah I know that.

I'd like to see someone put a camera over a fence or get a drone and get video/audio of what this car sounds like or how it moves under full throttle.

Raiti's rides has video of him hooning the new TLX Type-S. Everyone is under embargo until later this month, but he managed to sneak in some wot action of the new Type-S, and dang for only 355hp it rips hard. Just from that video, I predict it's getting 355 at the wheels. I'd love to see similar video of the Z.

Oh, and the new TLX is bringing it! The Japanese manufacturers are not going down without a fight! Also digging the upcoming IS500!

21 - 24 of 24 Posts