Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

181 - 200 of 213 Posts

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Yep, that would be first color choice to compliment my Daytona Blue 240Z :giggle:

·
Premium Member
383 Posts
Nice idea but LOL. The craze nowadays with overlanding. I've got an offroader already in the family.

Reactions: zenki

·
Registered
410 Posts
This is a great rendering of what the Z would look like if Nissan went with the classic headlights.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I feel like the ZG nose bumper has to be one of the first aftermarket front-ends available. Not sure how that would affect cooling though.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Is this the appropriate thread to request a rendering from photoshop wizards out there?

Would LOVE to see a Z Proto in Monarch Orange and super-black full roof blackout and gunmetal wheels.

Variation:
-center roof only blacked out, but the pillars, rails, and hatch still in body color, with silver or gray Katana trim.

Both with the preproduction silver car's ducktail spoiler in black or carbon, matched to the rear diffuser panel under the bumper.

Inspired by the Fairlady Z 432.

After all the Z35 is going to be a 432... 4 cams, 3 liters, 2 turbos. ;-)

Not quite the same as the original 4-speed, 3 carburetors, 2 cams spec of the S30 special edition with the Prince 2.0L DOHC engine from the Skyline...

Then again, since JDM Skyline became Infiniti G-series, now Infiniti Q50/60... and that engine is now being put into Z35... it is sort of putting a Skyline engine in a Z.

181 - 200 of 213 Posts