Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

61 - 80 of 131 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Please don't have the sills too high, impression of bulky heavy weight. Don't make it Jag-like. Current overlays of the Nissan shadow video looks great, back to 240Z roots - minimal design simple lines, fender bulges hoping to house wide rubber upgrades!

·
Registered
19 Posts
That rendering is not even close. It's a 370z with reshaped front and rear facias and some rims.

I don't get the point of these senseless renderings. Nissan has shown the ACTUAL vehicle. If we're doing renderings they should be using that as a base.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The reveal most likely be 12 months before release or closer early next year maybe. They can reveal it early and get feedback on it. Autoguides render is the best ive seen so far tbh. The rest are way to bulky and off

·
Registered
27 Posts
I saw this render yesterday. On a new new Australian car website 'Car Expert'.

Im a bit up in the air about it... I like it, but it still looks a little funny. Some of the proportions arent quite there.
We are definitely getting closer though
Rear looks nice. I am digging the modern 300ZX look mixed with 240.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They seem to have done a good job on the rear but not spent much time on the rest (e.g. 370Z bonnet, roof, windows, and waistline). I do like the front grille though.

All that said, if that hit the showrooms I would feel compelled to buy it!

·
Registered
26 Posts
I saw this render yesterday. On a new new Australian car website 'Car Expert'.

Im a bit up in the air about it... I like it, but it still looks a little funny. Some of the proportions arent quite there.
We are definitely getting closer though
Rear looks nice. I am digging the modern 300ZX look mixed with 240.

View attachment 269
View attachment 270
i think this is very close. Only thing i dont think is accurate is how the fender breaks away from the rear bumper.You can clearly see thats not in the teaser.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
I’m not sure what I think about the 300ZX tail lights they look good on the 300 but I just don’t see how they can incorporate that on any level.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I mean, I dont hate this render...
There's a lot of features in it that look very close to what we've seen in the teaser.
I reckon the lights on the render from 'Car Expert' probably look a little closer.
I will say im not a fan of the renders colour scheme though.

In saying all this, if this is the same Japanese Mag that did the render of the Supra before it was released...
they were damn close too

61 - 80 of 131 Posts