Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
@280driver is the source working on site? also do you think they are testing in the US because the Z is primarily for the US market?
Yes, he works on site at the Arizona proving grounds. He claims mules have been there for monuts testing/benchmarking against competitive cars. I’m sure they are testing there because the US is the primary market but also because it’s well hidden vs. the ring.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Not even close to the images that have been shown already. It's beautiful, but simply NOT the car that Nissan has already shown us.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
@280driver is the source working on site? also do you think they are testing in the US because the Z is primarily for the US market?
Yes, he works on site at the Arizona proving grounds. He claims mules have been there for monuts testing/benchmarking against competitive cars. I’m sure they are testing there because the US is the primary market but also because it’s well hidden vs. the ring.
Many automakers test in my area of the US (Arizona) because they are testing for performance in hot weather. Automakers also go to Death Valley in the California desert and parts of South Africa for the same reason. You have to realize that in my area of the world, daily temperatures reach 110+ Fahrenheit (43+ Celsius). I see automaker prototypes testing from time to time.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Many automakers test in my area of the US (Arizona) because they are testing for performance in hot weather. Automakers also go to Death Valley in the California desert and parts of South Africa for the same reason. You have to realize that in my area of the world, daily temperatures reach 110+ Fahrenheit (43+ Celsius). I see automaker prototypes testing from time to time.
What's the coolest prototype that you've seen in you area @fairlady?

101 - 120 of 130 Posts