Nissan 400Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner

141 - 160 of 191 Posts

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
According to a member on the VW forum the car was shown at a dealers meeting. He said the rear in accurate.
If that's true, wonder if the rear design was S30 or Z32 inspired, or a blend. Either way, looks good and tidy, not bulky, I like it.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I would think the 'Track' version would have a lip or taller spoiler, the aero doesn't look too favorable at the rear, as pictured. But then again, there's the aftermarket.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Bestcar is also reporting that it was shown at "press conference" probably meant dealer meeting in May. Google translation is always a little off.

·
Registered
13 Posts
The headlights and taillights in that orange render need an upgrade, they lack any zing. No sports/exotic or aggressive elements there. The body proportions look solid though.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
IMO that rear needs a bit more aero elements. Design doesn't give much downforce, maybe even a bit of lift. Perhaps a subtle ducktail or medium height spoiler.

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
Yes, please look at other postings, two pics above have been posted and not close enough to the teaser. Good that we're all excited tho, want more news, come on Nissan.....

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yes, please look at other postings, two pics above have been posted and not close enough to the teaser. Good that we're all excited tho, want more news, come on Nissan.....
I hope we eventually see a NISMO 400Z prototype. Odd that these rendering artists haven't created one yet.

141 - 160 of 191 Posts