Nissan Z Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
A British Nissan dealer used that same information on their website. Maybe there's some validity to Autocar's report after all?

Nissan's next generation Z car reportedly named the 400Z may receive a 475bhp NISMO version
  • Rumours bubble away about a partnership with Mercedes on the next Z car
  • Autocar receive word that the next gen 'Z car' has been given the green light and will be named the '400Z'
  • 475bhp NISMO version will adapt the Infinity Q60 twin turbo V6 engine

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Rumors are coming out of Japan that there will be range-topping 480Z model that will have 480 HP and that a Nismo version would have 500 hp.

(Translated from Japanese)

However, according to the new information obtained this time, the name of "480Z" is given to the strongest model and it demonstrates more than 480ps. It has been rumored that the NISMO version with a maximum output of 500 horsepower will also appear in the previous information, and the relationship with the 480Z will also be noted.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Waiting for this, some of my wish list:

1. Please DON'T overdo the body and aero kits, keep it functional but retain most of the stock profile. No huge wings, taller BRE-style spoiler welcome.
2. Power bump 450+
3. Recaros like offered in the 370Z Nismo with belt slots
4. Data logger
5. Upgraded coilovers and suspension adjustability
6. Stronger clutch
7. Upgraded coolers?
8. Base pricing under $55K, important!!

What do you guys want?
Upgraded clutch and seats are high on my list too. I'd like to see a unique set of Nismo wheels on the Z. Whether they're lighter or just cosmetic I think it's a needed touch. Maybe something similar to the GT-R Nismo's wheels.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
there have many many evolutions of the NISMO wing/spoiler on the Z. my fav is probably the factory NISMO 350z one sometimes known as the V3 because it had the rear decklid lip spoiler integrated into the wing. The last version of the 370z went back to a more subtle lip so will be interesting if the new Z continues that trend or not

S-Tune V1
View attachment 1916

S-Tune V2
View attachment 1915

V3

View attachment 1917

370z

V1
View attachment 1918

S-Tune
View attachment 1919

V2

View attachment 1920
S-Tune V2 might be my favorite of the bunch. To me it added the right amount of flair to the 350Z

1 - 8 of 8 Posts