Nissan Z Forum banner
181 - 200 of 218 Posts

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Just joined to see what is going on with the new Z.

Just wanted to post that Blipshift had a nice new Z t-shirt run.... it just ended, but you can request to have them do a new run. I've bought alot of shirts from them .... love it. These are car enthusiast t-shirt site. Here is the designs they had:
View attachment 8353
View attachment 8352
Welcome to the forum. Thanks for sharing @stacy.ozaki.
Did you already order a new Z? If so, what spec?

· Administrator
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #184 ·

· Administrator
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·

· Administrator
178 Posts

· Administrator
178 Posts

· Administrator
178 Posts

· Administrator
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·

· Administrator
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #191 ·

· Registered
24 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Chad aka Nizmo ( surprised I got that screen name). Nizmo was my license plate on 2 of my Zs. I'm an Appraiser of real estate in my daily life.

I've owned 5 Zs since 2003. I had one of the first 350z, 2 Nismo 370z amongst that pack and plan to get a new Nismo once released.

I added a pic collage of 4 of my Zs I had :)

Attachments

· Registered
2,028 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm Chad aka Nizmo ( surprised I got that screen name). Nizmo was my license plate on 2 of my Zs. I'm an Appraiser of real estate in my daily life.

I've owned 5 Zs since 2003. I had one of the first 350z, 2 Nismo 370z amongst that pack and plan to get a new Nismo once released.

Welcome to the forum! What mods have you done to your 370Z?

· Registered
1,584 Posts

Welcome Chad! I love the variety of colors you've had with your Zs! Which Z do you want to get and are you going to modify it like your others?

· Registered
24 Posts
Welcome Chad! I love the variety of colors you've had with your Zs! Which Z do you want to get and are you going to modify it like your others?
Thank you!!
My other fun car is white with red wheels too and out of the nismo colors I'm partial to the white with red. Honestly it will be just like my old one except even better.
My mods lined up will be
1. Litespeed racing forged Magnesium or Volk Ultra TE37 GTR spec sizes 20x10.5 and 20x12 w/ 265/305 tires
2. Craftsquare carbon mirrors with my signature pinstripe I've done for many years
3. Amuse titanium exhaust with 5 inch GTR Tips like Amuse did for me before
4. Suspension I will have to see what the best coilover option is. Coilover for sure
5. Carbon wing unless already on it
6. 515whp goal. Keep it well balanced but have strong pull.

My daily driver Veloster R spec is my Zs twin and will be for the new Nismo too :).
She has Rays wheels on her as well

Attachments

· Registered
1971 240Z restomod,1990 300zx 2+2, 2023 Proto Z MT, 22 Vette C8,
6 Posts
Hey Z fans. I am John Bontrager from Central Indiana. I own and drive 3 different Z cars. My pride and joy is my 1971 240z. It is a 6 yr nut and bolt restomod completed mostly my own hands. A few highlights of this car are that it has a 280zx 3ltr Stroker Rebello Built Engine with triple mikunis @325hp and the Suspension if full Techno Toy tuning aftermarket. I also own an original 1990 300zx 2+2 with 44k original miles in mint condition. I also own one of the New 2023 Nissan Proto Spec manual trans Z's. Hope to gather some more Z knowledge on this forum and share some of mine.

181 - 200 of 218 Posts