Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
That is nice... I’d go for a targa style as well but convertible is my preference.

Reactions: Rusty

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello everyone ,

I’ve been a Z enthusiast since I was a little kid. My older brother owned a NA 300zx back in 1998 and that’s when my love for Zs started . I bought a 2006 350Z back in late 2005. I put a single turbo turbonetics kit in 2007 and then a Jim Wolf Twin Turbo kit in 2009. The thrill and enjoyment I felt feeling those “twin turbos kick in” made me speechless.

I purchased a 1990 TT 300ZX in 2011 and began to restore it as much as possible.

I live on Long Island, and when Hurricane Sandy hit in 2012, I lost my TT 350Z due to the flood. I was luckily able to save my 300zx since it wasn’t at home during the storm.

I always said to myself that if Nissan ever made a new factory twin turbo Z, I would do what I can to
Purchase one.

A few months ago, when I saw Nissan unveiled the new proto Z , I was ecstatic. I actually sold my TT Z32 the day after the proto was revealed.

I find my self googling “Nissan z proto news” every day , hoping for a release date.

So now, I stumbled upon this forum.

CANT WAIT FOR THIS CAR!
You and me both brother!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone, from the Laurentians in Quebec, Canada, happy to be here since I was hoping (more of a wet dream, actually) just two or three years ago of one day seeing a TT Z... I've owned two 370z, one black cherry, and I froth at the mouth every time news comes out on this new Z car... If they can keep it under 3400 pounds, with 400HP, this thing will fly... Glad to be here and hoping to get the latest news from you guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Let’s make this intro thing a challenge of sorts... who wanted to see this new Z the most. Here’s how I throw my hat into the ring: i’ve suffered from chronic insomnia and restless leg syndrome pretty much all my afult life. How do I get to sleep now? Glad you asked!!! I put on any news report or youtube video describing the latest news on the Z,which I’ve probably seen a dozen times, and I fall to sleep like a baby within 30 minutes. Anyone beat that???

·
Registered
2020 Ford Ranger (daily), 2020 Toyota Supra
92 Posts
I've been posting and responding, but haven't introduced myself here. My name is Cody and I am more than ready for the new Nissan Z to come out. I have a 2020 Supra that I got in October of 2019. I daily drove it for a bit, but now daily a 2020 Ranger and drive the Supra on random weekdays and on weekends. I was active with other Supra members until our group got too big to keep track of, but still do small meets, cruises, and events. I'm a nursing home administrator by trade and working on a full suit for tattoos. Looking forward to being one of the first in DFW, TX with the new Z and hoping to takeover meets like Cars and Coffee with a Z cruise in like we've done with the Supras.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Let’s make this intro thing a challenge of sorts... who wanted to see this new Z the most. Here’s how I throw my hat into the ring: i’ve suffered from chronic insomnia and restless leg syndrome pretty much all my afult life. How do I get to sleep now? Glad you asked!!! I put on any news report or youtube video describing the latest news on the Z,which I’ve probably seen a dozen times, and I fall to sleep like a baby within 30 minutes. Anyone beat that???
Sounds like you're preparing your body for when you can finally get behind the wheel of the Z haha. All I've got is being on this forum for so long waiting for every dribble of informatio nto come in 😅.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've been posting and responding, but haven't introduced myself here. My name is Cody and I am more than ready for the new Nissan Z to come out. I have a 2020 Supra that I got in October of 2019. I daily drove it for a bit, but now daily a 2020 Ranger and drive the Supra on random weekdays and on weekends. I was active with other Supra members until our group got too big to keep track of, but still do small meets, cruises, and events. I'm a nursing home administrator by trade and working on a full suit for tattoos. Looking forward to being one of the first in DFW, TX with the new Z and hoping to takeover meets like Cars and Coffee with a Z cruise in like we've done with the Supras.
It'll be great to see a bunch of new Zs lined up at a cars and coffee with other gen Zs. Oh man I can't wait.

·
Registered
92 Posts
It'll be great to see a bunch of new Zs lined up at a cars and coffee with other gen Zs. Oh man I can't wait.
So the Supra group I’m part of has done 2 big meets outside of Cars and Coffee. First was GTR and Supra meet up, and second was GTR/Supra/NSX meet up. All gens from the vehicles showed up in the designated parking, and other parking was set aside for spectators. Would be nice to do the same with the Zs.

·
Registered
449 Posts
So the Supra group I’m part of has done 2 big meets outside of Cars and Coffee. First was GTR and Supra meet up, and second was GTR/Supra/NSX meet up. All gens from the vehicles showed up in the designated parking, and other parking was set aside for spectators. Would be nice to do the same with the Zs. View attachment 1260 View attachment 1261
Nissan can kick this off by taking the Z around to meets like what Toyota did with the 86 and Supra.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nissan can kick this off by taking the Z around to meets like what Toyota did with the 86 and Supra.
That would be nice to see, but not sure if it’ll happen before release. I’m just ready to roll into meets 10+ deep with the new Z and past generations.

·
Registered
2017 Infiniti Q60 RS AWD
5 Posts
Hey guys, Q60 owner here (mods on signature), very curious about how the new Z is going to come out and considering quite a lot switching over (and hoping I can reuse a lot of my mods) :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hey guys, Q60 owner here (mods on signature), very curious about how the new Z is going to come out and considering quite a lot switching over (and hoping I can reuse a lot of my mods) :D
I've been wondering how many existing mods will be able to be instantly used for the new Z myself. Plenty of extras already available to make things fun from the start.

·
Administrator
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·

·
Registered
454 Posts
Audi is doing it with the e-tron GT. They're having its US debut at Malibu Cars and Coffee.

21 - 40 of 62 Posts