Nissan Z Forum - Release Date, Specs, Pricing Discussion banner
61 - 80 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
hello every one
i'm from kuwait and i own a z cars since i was 16 years old and still own 1982 280zx and 1987 300zx turbo,now i'm 52 years old i'm looking to buy the new z in gun metallic color.

·
Registered
257 Posts
hello every one
i'm from kuwait and i own a z cars since i was 16 years old and still own 1982 280zx and 1987 300zx turbo,now i'm 52 years old i'm looking to buy the new z in gun metallic color.
Welcome to the forum! We're quite the international bunch!

Post some pics of your old cars if you get the chance.

·
Registered
687 Posts
hello every one
Welcome!

I hope you don't ever plan on selling those Z's.
What other fun cars have you owned

Are you only focused on getting the new Z or considering other new cars as well?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome!

I hope you don't ever plan on selling those Z's.
What other fun cars have you owned

Are you only focused on getting the new Z or considering other new cars as well?
Not plan to sell anything also i have 1978 trans am and plan to buy 400z as well

·
Registered
687 Posts
Very nice TA and garage!
Are there any upcoming auto shows you go to (or will) that could have the new Z?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Let's welcome our new members!
Please take a moment to introduce yourselves :)
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm Zee35. I'm interested in the 400Z because I made a bet with my late father, that I'd buy a modern incarnation of the cars he owned when I was a kid, and he had a lot of stories about the 260Z he owned when he married my mother.
So far, I own a 6-speed Challenger Scat Pack with a shaker.
My choice would be NISMO with 9-Speed because the wife said, if I'm ever going to buy another sports car, she wants to be able to drive it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Thanks for the welcome.

I'm Zee35. I'm interested in the 400Z because I made a bet with my late father, that I'd buy a modern incarnation of the cars he owned when I was a kid, and he had a lot of stories about the 260Z he owned when he married my mother.
So far, I own a 6-speed Challenger Scat Pack with a shaker.
My choice would be NISMO with 9-Speed because the wife said, if I'm ever going to buy another sports car, she wants to be able to drive it.
Welcome to the forum @Zee35! That's cool that your wife wants to get behind the wheel and that you're getting one with your dad in mind. Are you keeping the Challenger with the Z?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Howdy. Longtime lurker. Previously owned a 2009 370z and can't wait for the new Z. I've been through a slew of cars since my last Z, but I am fortunate enough to drive my mother's 370 Nismo from time-to-time.

If the reveal goes well, I'm planning on getting the 6-speed, with whatever sport options Nissan provides, to daily drive and eventually hold onto as my final ICE powered car. Can't wait - one week away!

61 - 80 of 105 Posts